Thursday, May 20, 2010

Life is always shaped by the decisions we make.

Hey. It's been a very long while since I entered a blog. Life drew me in and away to teach me a few things. Sometimes we need to step away from people, places and things to get the right perspective. I was talking to a freind toady that is on the verge of making some major decisions that will greatly alter his life in a good way this time. I think the most awesome feeling in the world has to be being chosen and recieved back by someone or people you wronged. I celebrate today because my freind is getting a second chance to right some wrongs. If you are reading this blog i have one thing I want you to do. Go call someone you have wronged and ask for their forgiveness and if you were wronged by someone and you're still struggling with that hurt know this. Part of your freedom and peace to move on from that hurt is to release and forgive the purson that wrong you. As long as you hold on to bitterness and offence it puts you in a prison. Be free today make the right decision.

Eric T. Little

LOVE, LIVE,And LEARN

No comments:

Post a Comment