Friday, March 25, 2011

First Thing First.

You know, out of all of the things I have written this is truly the most important.FIRST THING FIRST. Luke 10:27 States:

"'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

It's truly important for everyone in the world especially you who are reading this blog to realize that a relationship with God is essential to our life. We will never really experience or understand the true power of LOVE until we realize how much we need the LOVE of God to heal, build and activate us for the very purpose we have been granted the gift of life. We didn't choose life. We didn't choose the day of our birth. That was completely out of our control. Our lives were planned and carefully thought out by God. We don't see him but we see evidence of his power and existence daily. We see him and we experience his unmerited LOVE every morning we wake up. All of the affairs of our day is being engaged by God whether we acknowledge it or not.

My point is God Loves you and desperately wants you to ask him to come into your life. He wants relationship with every person in the world but today he's waiting on you to invite him into your life. YES! You have been thinking about what I'm writing about and you know it. The very fact that you are reading this is obvious that you are ready.

Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will ..."Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. ... Knock, and the door will be opened for you. Go after a real relationship with God through Jesus Christ.

If you want to make FIRST THINGS FIRST in your life pray this with me: Unseen God I know you are real. I realize that I need you in my life. I believe in Jesus. I believe he is your son and that you raised him from the dead. It's through Jesus that I'm granted the give of salvation and true relationship with you. So I ask you to take my life in your hands and teach me how to love, recognize and walk with you AMEN. Contact me Eric Little, at enochusa@gmail.com if you need to talk about what you just prayed. I'm here for you.

It's Settled!

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment