Friday, March 4, 2011

Somebody,EVERYBODY! Think about the children.







Whitney Houston once said " I believe the children are the future." I must say that I wholeheartedly agree. We must teach them well so that they can lead in their time and beyond. My heart is grieved at times because when I look at some of the issues we are up against as a generation and a culture I can't help thinking about what will happen to the children.

I don't have any children but as you can see I have very handsome and beautiful nieces, nephews and little cousins that keep me excited and motivated about the future. I want their lives blessed and the future of all children secure. I hope you feel the same. If so, Love on as many children as you can. Teach and demonstrate good morals and character in front of them. Be a ear for them and seek to understand them. lastly, but most importantly, pray for the children everyday.

ERIC

EVERYONE
REACH ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment