Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God's Love for you is real.

It really is. From a personal standpoint I never thought I would truly Love God with all of my heart. I thought to myself..... Who really knows what that means? My only reference to love was based on what I experience at home (that was truly basic) and what I toyed with in relationships. In it's purest form I had no real knowledge or experience with the level of Love I encounter everyday as my knowlegde and awareness of God grows.

At the age of 25 after I unsuccessfully atempted suicide I had my first encounter with God's love for me. I experienced a love that protected me even when I was living wreckless and momentarily out of control.

I began to realize that God's love toward me was real when I graduated from Highschool with a 1.67 Gpa being a knuckle head and got accepted by three colleges. I went onto become the first college graduate in my family.

I undoubtedly realized God's love toward me was real when I given a second chance by the very victims I stole credit cards from in my first year of college. I was on the verge of being convicted for two counts of credit card fraud at 18 years old which held 15 years of prison time. I was released at the mercy of people I victimized and I was guilty.

I tell you God is no respector of persons only of principles. The Love of God is offered to all but only fully accepted by those that are willing to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord. This may be a bit spiritual fro some but If you really open your mind you will see that God has expressed his Love to you also. JUST REFLECT............

I said all of this to say open your heart to fully accept ALL of God's Love. Before you can truly express and understand love you must Fully embrace the LOVE of GOD through Christ.

This aint religious rhetoric.
THIS IS LIFE CHANGING RHETORIC.

Eric
LVE, LOVE, and LEARN

No comments:

Post a Comment