Sunday, March 6, 2011

I release you.

Wow! today is a day like no other. Your worse days are behind you and your season repeat is over. You will no longer go in circles around the same old things. You will see the newness of day. You will no longer restrain and repress the real you and you will walk great clarity understanding the true purpose for your life. You will walk in healing and great financial progression. If you agree with what I have said I need you to do something with me.

Pray this with me: God I am in agreement will all that Eric just declared and I fully believe in your power and authority as the creator of all things. You know my thoughts, desires, and needs. Bless me according to all the things Eric spoke about my life. I believe in you and I receive your blessing. Release these things into my life. Draw me closer to you through the manifestation of these things in Jesus name AMEN. Forward this to someone else you know and bless their life too.

If you believe it, receive it, and that settles it.

Live, Love, and Learn
ERIC

No comments:

Post a Comment