Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prepare for YOUR journey ahead.

You know, the breaking of every new day seals the reality that you and I are on a journey that we must truly wake up to and prepare for. Along this journey called life there are opportunities that will possibly be presented to us at any moment. My question is how are we preparing ourselves for them. I found myself in a frustrating situation today on the side of the road because I didn't prepare correctly for the journey I was on. Yes, I literally ran out of gas because I attempted to test the limits of good sound wisdom that said slow down and stop at the first gas station I saw on my journey this morning. I decided to pass up the first station to get to the second one that I didn't make it to.

Now I sat there thinking as a business man. How many opportunities am I missing right now because I didn't prepare myself correctly? Too often many people find themselves sitting in dead end situations and unfruitful seasons in their lives. it's not because they are bad people that just dont care. Like myself at time they find themselves on the side of the road in life because they have great dreams and hopes that they never PREPARED themselves to FULFILL. Is that you today?? If so don't stay there. You're too gifted and wired for success to stay there.

You may be experiencing some minor delays but that doesn't mean you can't still get to where you desire to go. Just re-calculate your steps by putting some valuable PLANNING and PREPARATION into your next steps. Your pitfall was calculated into the journey God has you on. I KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG. Your best days are ahead of you.

PLAN-PREPARE-PROCEED

ERIC

No comments:

Post a Comment